Disable Mouse Acceleration – Windows 10
Under Windows 10, mouse acceleration allows you to move the pointer more or less far depending on the speed at which you move the mouse. Practical in office automation to reach precisely a place on the screen, this feature is troublesome in games where the distance necessary to produce a certain movement will then be different at each moment, making it difficult to master a game. in your games, you need to disable mouse acceleration applied by Windows 10.
- In the Start menu search box, type Sign.
- Click on Control panel.
- Click on Hardware and audio.
- In category Peripherals and Printers, click on Mouse.
- Open the tab Pointer options.
- Uncheck the box Improve pointer accuracy.
- Validate by okay.