If you have an Nvidia video card or have an Nvidia card in your system, the Nvidia control panel will be installed on Windows 10. The Nvidia control panel is an application that allows you to control the operation of the video card. . . However, this is not a genuine Windows 10 application, so it may be missing from your system.
Nvidia Control Panel is missing
Nvidia Control Panel is not a standard Windows 10 application. It is only available on your system if you have an Nvidia chip as a GPU or primary graphics card. Before you can fix a missing Nvidia Control Panel application problem, you need to make sure that the Nvidia chip is installed on your system. You can do this in two ways.
- Open Device management.
- Develop Screenshot taken.
- look at him the name of the chips in the Display Adapters list.
- If you see Nvidia for at least one chip, The Nvidia Control Panel must be present on your system
- Open Task management.
- Mene Performance tab.
- Scroll down the left column and select GPU 0 and then GPU 1 (one at a time).
- In the right pane look for the video card make and model in the upper right corner.
- If you see In the name of Nvidia, Nvidia Control Panel must be installed on the system.
Download the Nvidia Control Panel application for Windows 10
The Nvidia Control Panel is usually installed automatically when the Nvidia chip drivers are installed. If the application is missing, you can install it manually. Note the Nvidia chip model using the methods listed in the previous section and follow the instructions below.
- Go to in your web browser Nvidia download page on Nvidia’s official website.
- choose product type, series, name, your version of Windows (32-bit or 64-bit), select either Game Ready drivers (if you play a lot) or Studio controls (if you use design and animation tools).
- Click on it Search button.
- Click on it Download button to the driver found.
- Run the downloaded file and install the drivers.
- After the installation restart the system.
- Right-click an empty area on the desktop and select Nvidia’s control panel from the shortcut menu.
Note: You can also open the Nvidia Control Panel via Windows Search.
If your video card is an Intel chip and you do not have a GPU, you will not be able to install the Nvidia control panel. Similarly, if you have an AMD chip as a GPU, you will also not be able to install the Nvidia control panel. The options displayed in Nvidia Control Panel vary depending on the chip model.